[Nfb-new-hampshire] lakes region picnic

Ed Meskys edmeskys at localnet.com
Thu Jun 18 18:27:12 UTC 2009

Because a number of members had conflicts we had to change the date of the
Lakes Region NFB picnic to Saturday, July 11. It will be at 11 AM at
Ellacoya State Park in Gilford. We have a special section reserved, and ask
at the gate for directions to the blind group.

The chapter will provide hamburgers and hot dogs, and members will make a
pot luck of the rest.

At our last meeting the following promised to bring:
Soda--Dave
lemonade, Deb
dessert--Lucille, Arlene, and Virginia
Potato salad--Lillian
baked beans--Lee
corn salad--Carolyn
clam chowder-J???
watermelon--Olive
condiments, chips, pickles--Olive
cheese curls--Deb

If you are bringing something else, please call Jane Flanders (528-6077) so
she can add you to the list. If visitors, always welcome, are coming, please
let Virginia Dearborn (366-4933) know.

The park has only two picnic tables at the spot we use, so we suggest you
bring, if practical, folding chairs for your comfort.

We will have, as usual, food, games, and swimming. Rest rooms are only a few
steps away.

Ed Meskys