[Nfb-new-hampshire] Renig on dirty laundry in NH

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 00:30:33 UTC 2010

Hey, hey, hey,
Whoa, cease and desist and put a hold on picking through the dirty laundry for the moment!!
Let's view it one piece at a time!
There was no official decision that there will be a collapse of the NH affiliate made by anyone. It was definitely to be the main topic of discussion for our board meeting on Saturday, it was not meant to be public knowledge,  or put out there for feedback or input by non members of our board.
It was merely a misunderstanding on Ed's part that this was already gold and, not that I am opposed to any opinion or suggestion or comment, but our dirty laundry should remain our dirty laundry, until it stinks so bad that we need the coroner...

I am considering passing on the gauntlet to someone that may be interested in stepping up to the responsibilities of the organization, however there are many, many factors to be considered and this was to be only the basis for a renewed search for shaking up interest in anyone that would like to bve considered.
We have too much going in all of our states, from Newsline to fund-raisers by the Childs magic shows, ( if it is in your area, and on to the solid connections and relationships we have secured in the community, to call for a complete shutdown.
Not that I need to further defend my position, but I have already met with Dr. Maurer personally and discussed the crisis  here in NH and am already working with the appropriate contacts to find a resolve to some of our problems.
Many of our affiliates are pretty down right now and it is extremely disheartening to us as Presidents to keep our nfb family motivated and excited about getting out there and getting the real things done that will make the difference.
Now, at the risk of sounding rude,  all I see left on the floor are the smelly socks, so I'll just grab them and go and try to keep the basket from over  turning again.

Marie, NH