[Nfb-new-hampshire] interesting story on TV

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 26 21:26:53 UTC 2010

This sounds like an interesting program, tho I do not know whether I will be able to stay up for it. I usually crash by 9:30. Ed Meskys

INDEPENDENT LENS
The Eyes of Me
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 10:00 - 11:00 pm
This is an up-close look at four teens who have lost their
sight. The film follows their struggles to fit in, prepare for
college and live independently. It's an extraordinary peek into
the world of blind teenagers, where crossing an intersection,
cooking a meal or navigating unfamiliar areas can be a
challenge that sighted viewers never consider. Maggie
Gyllenhaal hosts. (CC, Stereo, HD, 1 year)

Sandy
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to
dance in the rain."