[Nfb-new-hampshire] board minutes

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 22 20:48:39 UTC 2010

Conference call board meeting Tuesday Sept 28, 2010, called to order about
8:40 PM. All board members present exceptTreasurer Ron Fergason

Guest, Gil Vickery

President McNabb reported on the joint meeting with NFB of VT and NFB of ME,
with the help of Ron Gardner of UT. We will hold a joint convention with VT,
and members of ME will attend but not participate in the preparation or
administration of the convention.

The convention will run Thursday evening, all day Friday, and part of
Saturday. Some time during the convention the two states will hold separate
board meetings. The main day will be Friday because it is easier to get
speakers on a work day. Thursday evening will be social time and committee
meetings, and perhaps the student division meeting.

We will try to hold a high and low tech expo as part of the convention.

President McNabb asked for a committee of three to help prepare for the
convention and expo. VP Yerardi accepted the invitation to be on the
committee, but Gil Vickery said he would have to think about it and get back
to Cassie.  .

The convention dates will be April 14 to 16. We will request that Dr. Maurer
be our National Representative.

The next conference call board meeting will be in four weeks, on Oct 26, at
the usual 8:30.

Adjourned about 9:30.

My thanks to Deb Moore for catching several errors in my first draft.

Ed Meskys, secy