[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: registration form

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 6 16:37:40 UTC 2011

This is the registration form for the NHAB blind awareness walk. If, like me, you have trouble opening PDFs, perhaps you can get a sighted friend/relative to print it out for you, and help you fill it out. Remember that our group is "NFBNH. Remember if we collect $1,000, half the money will go to our NFB. I have already collected $255.

Ed Meskys