[Nfb-new-hampshire] cancelled party/board/hotel inspection

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 4 10:53:28 UTC 2011

Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from Andrew Harmon wanting to confirm
the cancellation of next Saturday's meeting, and asking about possible
reschedules. He had not been able to reach Cassey or Stephen. I am glad I
had sent out the original announcement as he had been about to leave his
course at the Colorodo Center for the Blind early, and make unnecessary
plane reservations. I am doing what I can to help, but our board needs
better communications. Ed Meskys