[Nfb-new-hampshire] Introduction

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 15 18:14:53 UTC 2011

Glad to hear from you. Trust you are a new arrival in NH? Just from the
wording "over there in new Hampshire."

Currently we have two active local chapters, in Laconia and Keene, and a not
very active one in Littleton. Also I am sure you will be very interested in
the parents division being set up. The Keene chapter is mostly younger
people, your age, and will probably be more interesting. The Laconia group
is mostly elderly tho we have lost a couple younger members because the rest
of us were so old. We are talking about reviving our Concord chapter (at one
point we had seven chapters, tho none in your area). Unfortunately I believe
Vermont Transit has only one bus a day which stops in Concord. If we do
start a group there, perhaps you have a family member who does drive?

The Lakes Region chapter is having its annual picnic tomorrow in Ellacoya
State Park in Gilford, on route 11 or 11-B, I am not sure which. The chapter
is supplying dogs and burgers, the rest is pot luck. We gather at 11 and eat
at noon. Please do join us, if you can.

Ed Meskys