[Nfb-new-hampshire] Fw: re:Fred Mcgonis

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 4 01:37:03 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda White" <nanaof8senuf at myfairpoint.net>
To: <dbaharian at comcast.net>; <edmeskys at roadrunner.com>;
<jomar2000 at comcast.net>; <mthiker48nov at comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:05 PM
Subject: re:Fred Mcgonis

None of you 'know' me--but we have all seen our addresses on email from
Fred Mcgonis. My name is Linda White, and I live across the hall from
Fred and Batty. I also know that Betty doesn't do anything with the
computer. SO, I'm guessing that she may not know any or all of you in
person,because you were Fred's friends on email. Because of that, I am
going to send you some sad news re: Fred.

He had a massive stroke last night;Betty sent him to hospital this AM at
7:30 or so; she came home from hospital this afternoon to say that Fred
is brain dead, and will be taken off life support Friday--after family
has a chance to see him while he's still with us. This is VERY sad news
to those of us who know him--maybe you each already know, but just in
case, I wanted to be sure.

Betty said there will be NO services of any kind--just a cremation and
that's it.

I'm sorry if you are just learning about this now--if you know of others
that should be notified, I'm sure Betty will be grateful if you let them
know, too. It is such sad news and so shocking because he's so young!

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, you may email me at
nanaof8senuf at myfairpoint.net  or my phone # is 603-882-9314. I will
gladly convey any messages to Betty.

With sincerest sorrow,
Linda White