[Nfb-new-hampshire] O&M advice

Jessica Trask ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Mon May 28 15:52:04 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,

You are correct. I also thought that it might be his view on it as
well. We actually haven't started any formal trainning yet. The first
meeting we had was just to get to know each other. I've already had an
experience with a folding cane breaking while I've been living where
I'm at now. the other problem I was having with the folding cane is
that I would be jadding myself with it because I don't think it was
long enough for the speed that I actually walk.