[Nfb-new-hampshire] Voting Question

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:09:25 UTC 2012

Its my understanding that every polling location should have the
accessaible voting booth available. (I could be wrong) it involoves a phone
and a fax.  I think the voter calls a number votes and the votes are
printed on the fax.  I haven't used. Them but plan on voting that way in
nov. Since its my understanding that anyone can vote that way if they
want.

Its also my understanding that its state law that all ballots are paper.
Some cities have machines that read the balots but there is always a paper
copy.