[Nfb-new-hampshire] Please Help Abby grow her braille skills.

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 02:57:09 UTC 2013

My daughter 9 year Abby who became blind at age 6 is one of 6 children
across the country who has a chance to win a SMART Braille. Its a new
computerized brailler from Perkins. This would be a great tool to help her
become a stronger braille reader and writer.

She is the ONLY child from New England chosen take part in this event.  She
needs your votes to win.   Please vote. The voting ends Sunday night.
 Assume we are behind even if it says we are not the results are only
updated a few times a day. The voting is VERY close.

To vote for Abby visit
http://www.wonderbaby.org/backpacking-smart-brailler-vote  No registration
necessary. Just pick Abby (Duffy Family)

This is a wonderful opportunity. Please don't let this pass us by.

-Penny Duffy  (Abby's Mother)