[Nfb-new-hampshire] Details for Jerry Grantham's Funeral: Fwd: Arrangements for Jerry Grantham

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:26:38 UTC 2014

Hello
I again am sad to be the bearer of such sad news, but I feel it would
be wrong not to mention this; I only found out about this late
Friday/early Saturday as I was checking my email.

Please find below the location and a link to find directions for the
funeral for Jerry Grantham. While I didn't know him long, he was a
good man and was always boyant at the SILC meetings.

Andrew Harmon