[Nfb-new-hampshire] Interesting article on the TEACH Act - perhaps worth reaching out to NH Congress about?

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 03:52:25 UTC 2014

Hello all
With the primary coming up this week and the general session in
roughly two months, it's kind of interesting seeing this issue
emerging once again; Kyle Shachmut, the president of Mass wrote a good
article about the TEACH act for the Boston Globe and is available
online via the following link:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/09/05/education-technology-college-lobbyists-are-keeping-disabled-students-behind/jQ8UFe44BeFBumbTTqBzFL/story.html

Perhaps we should reach out to our own members of Congress and Senate
once the elections have settled - or perhaps even sooner?

Thoughts, criticisms, etc.?

Have a good rest of your weekend

Andrew Harmon