[Nfb-new-hampshire] New subscriber

Eric Gaudes golfereric at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 17:18:48 UTC 2016

Hi Jodi,

Nice to mee you on here. I have been on this list only since a few months
and was looking to connect with everyone again myself.

My name is Eric Gaudes and live in New Hampshire and would love to meet
everyone else that is on this list.

I look forward to hearing from everyone that is on here

Take care,
Eric