[Nfb-new-hampshire] conventions

ed meskys edmeskys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:27:29 UTC 2017

I am having large unexpected expences. I would have to use train or plane from Florida to attend the NH state con starting March 31, and then again to go down to National con in Orlando in July. I cannot afford both trips, so am planning to do only one. I might even have to skip both. Since I am on the NH state board, tho not the executive board, I will give higher priority to the state con. d

Regretfully, Ed Meskys

What is happening about the state con? Is the program shapeing up? How about exhibitors? We have not had a board meeting in a half year opr more.
Ed Meskys