[Nfb-new-hampshire] IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ: Fwd: GSIL Advocacy Alert

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:15:41 UTC 2017

Hello all
I don't know who can get to this event on Monday, but I am still
circulating the event as it contains important information about the
proposed changes to the American Health Care Act in the Senate (known
as the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017). Please reach out to
your senators (Maggie Hassan and Jeanne Shaheen) regarding deplorable
attempt to gut medicaid and set back health care about 10 years in the
country - let alone the state of NH.

Have a good weekend

Andrew Harmon