[NFB-New-Hampshire] For Anyone Interested in Transportation in NH: Fwd: NHTA-SCC Annual Mtg Registration

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:47:05 UTC 2021

Hello all
Just wanted to pass along this from the NH Transit Association in
partnership with the State Coordinating Council on Transportation.
There's no cost to join, but you need to register using the
surveymonkey link by the 6th. If you have any interest in what's going
on in NH regarding public transit, I highly recommend joining as Chris
Pappaus will (hopefully) be speaking about this topic.

Have a great week all and hope you're all staying safe while enjoying
the start of summer!

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon