[NFB-New-Hampshire] Monadnock Transportation Planning Session

andrewjharmon at gmail.com andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:31:11 UTC 2024

Hello

For those who live in the Monadnock region, there's a big planning meeting
by the Southwest Regional Planning Commission coming up on Wednesday, the
19th that you might be interested in.  Below is the text from an email I got
mentioning details and where you can sign up to attend if interested:

I invite you to join us for the Southwest Region Planning Commission 2024
Annual Meeting where we'll explore and celebrate the work of citizen
planners in the Monadnock Region. Transportation will be among the topics
covered during the evening.

The event is scheduled for June 11th at 5:00 p.m. and will be held at
Heberton Hall at the Keene Public Library. Please go to Annual Meeting
<https://www.swrpc.org/annual-meeting-2024/>  for more information and to
register.

 <https://www.swrpc.org/annual-meeting-2024/>

SWRPC Annual Meeting Scheduled for June 11th - SWRPC
<https://www.swrpc.org/annual-meeting-2024/>

Join us for an evening exploring and celebrating citizen planners,

www.swrpc.org <http://www.swrpc.org>

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon