[NFB-NM] agenda for NFBNM board meeting Monday Dec. 5

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:34:23 UTC 2016

(Attached and pasted below.)

Board Meeting Agenda

Monday, December 5, 2016

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Conference call:  (712) 432-1212
Access code: 679-810-926

blindness is not what holds you back.

1.     Call to order

2.     Roll call

3.     Introduction of guests

4.     Approval of agenda

5.     Approval of minutes of board meeting held Friday, October 28, 2016

Tonia Trapp, NFB NM Secretary

6.     Acceptance of treasurer's report- Curtis Chong, NFBNM Treasurer

7.     President's report- Adelmo Vigil, President

a.     October training

b.     Washington Seminar, January 30-February 2, 2017

8.     New and unfinished business

a.     Update on scholarship committee- Peggy Chong Chairperson

b.     Discussion on Northern New Mexico Chapter and Pauline Gomez Chapter

c.     Update on fundraising committee- Christine Hall

d.     State Convention March 31 - April 2, 2017

.        Convention committees

.        Convention and hotel information

.        Discussion and approval of cost of convention registration and
meals

.        Convention planning committee will meet on Monday, December 12,
2016

e.     Accessible voting in New Mexico

f.       Approval of funds for NFBNM state scholarships (student and parent
of blind child)

9.     Update on working committees

10.             Next board meeting, Monday, February 6, 2017

11.             Open Forum

12.             Adjourn