[NFB-NM] FW: Reminder: NFB Albuquerque chapter holiday party.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:59:09 UTC 2016

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 10:40 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Reminder: NFB Albuquerque chapter holiday party.

Tonia,

Please distribute the following reminder to the list.

Hello everyone:

I’m writing to remind everyone about the holiday party coming up on December 17th from 12:30-3:00PM. It will be at the Unitarian Universal Church social hall located on the Southwest corner of Carlisle Blvd and Commanche Blvd. The address is: 3701 Carlisle Blvd. NE. We are asking for a donation of $3 to be brought to the party. The gift exchange is happening again this year so please bring a wrapped gift valued between $10 and $20 in order to participate. Also, please bring *finger food* to share. Please RSVP via Facebook or by contacting one of the co-chairs: Christine Hall or Gail Wagner. Any questions, contact: Gail Wagner: teachingdots at gmail.com or Christine Hall: c.tessa4 at comcast.net or 505-268-3895.

Thank you,

Tara