[NFB-NM] FW: Albuquerque chapter meeting information

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:00:21 UTC 2016

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 12:11 AM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Albuquerque chapter meeting information

Tonia,

Please send to the Albuquerque chapter members.

Hello everyone:

In case you missed the news, the chapter will no longer be meeting at Vick's Vittles. This is because the restaurant is no longer open on Thursday evenings. Because time is running short and until another long-term meeting location has been found, I have made arrangements for us to meet at the Erna Fergusson Public Library on San Mateo and Palo Duro, one street North of Comanche. The address is 3700 San Mateo Blvd NE, 87110.  They have two meeting spaces, one that holds up to 45 people and one that holds from 20 to 30 people. While I wanted to book the larger room, only the smaller one was available on such short notice. I also had to switch the meeting date for the next few meetings to the second Thursday of the month in order to accommodate the library’s schedule. Even so, I am confident that we as a chapter will fit in the room and be able to make it work. The first meeting of 2017 is Thursday, January 12th from 5:30 PM until about 7:30. Food and drinks are allowed in the smaller meeting room, so feel free to bring dinner for yourselves. The meeting will begin at 6:00Pm as usual, however, we will end at 7:30PM in order to make sure everyone is able to get out of there by the time the library closes at 8:00PM.

Please let me know of any other ideas for meeting locations. Please include cost, maximum number of people the room holds, and hours the location operates.