[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque Holiday Party

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:07:15 UTC 2016

The Albuquerque Chapter invites you to join us at our Holiday Party!

When: Saturday December 17th

Time: 12:30 - 3:00

Where: Unitarian Universal Church - Social Hall

             3701 Carlisle NE  87110  (SW corner of Carlisle and Comanche)

What:  Bring finger food to share. Paper goods and drinks will be provided.

           Suggested Donation to offset the cost is $3 per person

Once again we will be playing the gift exchange game. If you want to participate, bring a wrapped gift valued $10-$20 dollars.

Also we will have a fundraising raffle: Buy tickets and win prizes throughout the event, and then there will be a cash 50/50 drawing at the end.

Bring family and friends and come celebrate the holidays.

Thank you and see you there.

Co-chairs, Christine Hall and Gail Wagner

Please RSVP so we know how many to expect for supplies, drinks and seating

 Gail  teachingdots at gmail.com  or 688-2695