[NFB-NM] FW: Parents of Blind Children of New Mexico Annual Holiday Party

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:28:48 UTC 2016

From: Frances Hammond [mailto:morning_star_18 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 1:14 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Parents of Blind Children of New Mexico Annual Holiday Party

Frances Hammond has shared OneDrive files with you. To view them, click the links below.

 <https://1drv.ms/w/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg0bJjlZNoyb5OlU1>

 <https://1drv.ms/w/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg0bJjlZNoyb5OlU1> Holiday Party 2016 1.docx

 <https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg0dmMbxn-RQowPbL>

 <https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg0dmMbxn-RQowPbL> Holiday Party 2016 1.pdf

Good Afternoon Tonia,

Please forward the following email and attachments to our statewide email listserv.  thank you!

Best,

Frances

Hello Everyone!

We hope everyone is enjoying the changing of the seasons as colder months begin to approach.  The Parents of Blind Children of New Mexico would like to invite National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico members and all other interested parties to our annual Holiday Party!  All of the details are in the attached flyer.  We had a ton of fun playing games with the kids and socializing last year.  We hope you are all able to join us for what is sure to be another great Holiday Party!

Sincerely,

Frances Hammond

POBC of NM

Secretary/Treasurer