[NFB-NM] A T Guys Scoop: Black Friday Deals on Headsets, Speakers, Braille, and Much More

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 03:49:21 UTC 2016

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: A T Guys
Sent: Nov 22, 2016 6:52 PM
Subject: A T Guys Scoop: Black Friday Deals on Headsets, Speakers, Braille, and Much More

  <http://www.atguys.com/store/includes/templates/atguys/images/logo.jpg>

Welcome to our special annual Black Friday issue of the A T Guys Scoop. Our biggest sale of the year is now live through Cyber Monday! Read on to learn more, and be sure to order your favorites soon before they sell out. We hope you enjoy our newsletter, but if you ever decide you wish to unsubscribe, look for a link at the end of this E-Mail. Read on to learn more or visit http://www.atguys.com <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/44763EGO8uGvuhROfgDbKXMQ/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Black Friday at A T Guys is Live

We've started our Black Friday sale early, with some huge discounts and never before seen deals on some of our most popular items. Never be without great wireless sound when you need it with options to fit any budget. Tell time without disturbing those around you for an affordable $99. And control your phone or tablet's music for a low $29.95. From stocking stuffers to braile displays, there's a sale to fit any budget.

Check back, as new items may be added throughout the weekend. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/fxyCbMiiYhzWlXyw1SROCg/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  and Facebook <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/XZaPC2iQV8eK4tv77BEh3A/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  for additional flash sales throughout the holidays.

Go to our A T Guys Black Friday Page <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/sbZcQEwOxWhrZ8jw5a2JYw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Note: Our phone lines are closed over the weekend while we indulge on turkey, but you'll still be able to place orders online via our secure shopping cart. Please E-Mail us with any questions and we'll do our best to respond as soon as possible. You may call us on Monday to place orders over the phone at (269) 216-4798. Please leave a message if we don't answer, as our lines will be busy.

Sounds like some Discounts!

If you're excited about the aftershokz products we sell, you'll be pleased to know we are selling the Aftershokz Bluez 2S Bone Conduction Headphones in both neon green and black for $79.95, originally $99.95. This pair from aftershokz gives you the comfort and style you've come to expect all while still traveling and doing whatever it is you do with zero hassle and nothing but class. Expect even less sound leakage with this model as well as a wider dynamic sound range and deeper bass. And, safety first, as these rest on your cheekbones so you are still able to hear your surroundings crystal-clear!.

Go here to get your Bluez 2s for just $79.95, <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/02MwS4IAcKA763RkBULpeRqw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  or in neon for the same price <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/1TO892z8DKrbih763OvGU9DyAw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>
Or how about the Sports M3 wired headphones <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/Ff892AggeRk892Yg1nL2Rwg3XQ/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  for $39.95, a $10 savings. We've also got the SoundTrax Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/bjDlxDwNTJJ892zhLkCtkGlQ/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  if you want to cut the cord but keep the comfort for just $79.95.

Full-size Keyboard at less than full price!

We've often been asked for a bigger Bluetooth keyboard, and we think we've found one you'll love. The Matias Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard feels just like an Apple keyboard and also includes a dedicated numeric pad and arrow keys in the familiar layout. Plus, connect the Matias to up to 4 devices at once and switch between them with the press of a key. Also, charging your keyboard all the time is a thing of the past, as the Matias features up to 1 year of battery life.

Huge Discounts on Hims Products

Listen to a short audio demo on the Matias keyboard <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/2vmqjV0aZTrFCdZrU20yWQ/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>
Check out the Matias Alumina Bluetooth Keyboard on sale for $95 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/ayDV4hm9RomxJYe2Rt1BZQ/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Deep Discounts on Hims Products

A T Guys is an authorized Hims dealer and is offering some incredible bargains on magnifiers, digital multiplayers, and more. How about the 14-cell Smart Beetle braille display for $1,145, or the Blaze ET digital book player with OCR and newly-added braille support for $695. Or get the Blaze EZ book player with OCR for just $495, or the Candy HD2 Video Magnifier for $445, a savings of $150!

Check out our full lineup of Hims Products <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/N0763nrCGhljTO5I892qdubntA/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Other Sales through the Weekend

*	Bluetooth Multimedia Remote for $29.95 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/1AXorP5YDZi0rQhnUUxOhA/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>
Play/pause, rewind/fast forward, control volume and more wirelessly from across the room.
*	Meteor Vibrating Pocketwatch for just $99 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/BLfBdauhBigqlQKwS51Fjw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>
Discretely tell the time using vibration feedback. Super Egg Hunt Plus for $12 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/p8izIq7fTynqiM154d4892Sg/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>
The popular arcade timewaster from Windows. Includes a free update to version 2.0 with more game modes coming soon. Instant download and a great stocking stuffer.

Aftershokz Trekz Titanium is Here

One of the most requested items of the year is now in stock. Trekz Titanium is Aftershokz's premium Bluetooth headset. It features an extremely flexible titanium headband and the ability to pair to multiple devices at once. It's extremely lightweight, and still features all of the features of its bone conduction cousins.

Check out the Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Headset for $129.99 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/1TMAMjEvgUhgcE1P1lV69A/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Switch Now Works with Amazon Echo

Now you can control your fan, heater, coffee maker, and more directly from your iPhone and Siri or your Amazon Echo. Switch is a connected wall plug from iDevices. Turn items on and off with a Siri command, from the app, or now with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot. Plus, you can now monitor energy usage with the accessible iDevices app and cut down on your electric bill. It's a new kind of HomeKit product that we think you'll love.

Get the Switch Connected Plug Now for $49.99 <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/qxuU0nuhM9vQJXP892xL0IDw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

Keep Up with Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals with Blind Bargains

Our Blind Bargains team will be posting the latest sales and deals over the holidays. Stay up to date by visiting Blind Bargains <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/C5VkI4KvC892TNZtRUlh2jFA/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  or download our mobile apps for either your iOS <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/WegSzUoBnKMvLsWlsWGcIg/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  or Android <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/3ggRmzlRIQZBP763RUV26wvg/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>  device.

have questions? Comments? As always, we'd love to hear from you.

Phone: (269) 216-4798
E-mail: support at atguys.com
Like Us on Facebook <http://www.atguys.com/lists/l/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA/8LMK5uKs428MNA3OxkUODw/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ>

  <http://www.atguys.com/lists/t/892GhYDFix892hwti8VeWz763kkQ/FQ53763a892dk892aeKbHQ5RagNA>