[NFB-NM] FW: POBC Giving Tuesday Fundraiser

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:46:31 UTC 2016

From: Frances Hammond [mailto:morning_star_18 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 11:15 AM
To: Tonia Trapp; Tonia Trapp
Subject: POBC Giving Tuesday Fundraiser

Frances Hammond has shared a OneDrive file with you. To view it, click the link below.

 <https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg1MSUV6RwGIeajK->

 <https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjdOct4HGSJjg1MSUV6RwGIeajK-> GivingTuesdayFlyer 1.pdf

Happy Giving Tuesday Everyone!

The Parents of Blind Children of New Mexico is taking part in Giving Tuesday with a fundraiser.  Giving Tuesday is when people from across the country give donations to nonprofit organizations.  Please consider giving the POBC a gift on this special day to help fund educational programs and events for families with blind children.  You can also help make this a successful fundraiser by forwarding the attached flyer to your friends and family or posting on social media now through December 3rd.  There are two ways to give and you can give any amount.  You can give via text.  Simply text "Give" to (505)388-2810 and follow the prompts.  You can also give online by going to https://parents-of-blind-children-of-new-mexico.secured.atpay.com.

We hope you are all staying safe in the New Mexico weather and, if you haven't RSVP'd for our Holiday Ornament Exchange party this coming Saturday, please contact me or Alexia at (505)859-1407 by Thursday.  If you need more information feel free to email or call me.

Sincerely,

Frances Hammond

POBC of NM

Secretary/Treasurer