[NFB-NM] FW: National Convention Information

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:35:55 UTC 2017

From: Adelmo Vigil [mailto:avigil74 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:13 PM
Subject: National Convention Information

Greetings Federation Family,

It is that time to start packing for our trip to Orlando.  I am looking
forward to a great convention.

If you are planning to attend the National convention and have not sent me
an email letting me know of your plans to be at the convention, I ask you to
please email me. This is the first step for elegibility to receive the
convention attendance scholarship.

I know that everyone will be very busy during the convention.  However, we
will be having our New Mexico caucus meeting on Tuesday, July 11 at
7:00-8:00 PM, in Suwannee 11. Please everyone be on time so we can take care
of business and move on to other activities.

If you have any questions please call or email me before or during the
convention.

See you in Orlando safe travels.

Thanks,

Adelmo Vigil President,

NFBNM

575-921-5422

Avigil74 at gmail.com

Together with hope, love and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.