[NFB-NM] FW: West Mesa Chapter Meeting

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:45:14 UTC 2017

From: Don Burns [mailto:dlburns2338 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:21 PM
To: tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Subject: West Mesa Chapter Meeting

Hi Tonia:

Would you please post the following?

The West Mesa Chapter will meet at the Paradise Hills United Methodist
Church Located at 4700 Paradise Blvd. MW @ 10:00 to 12:00 Saturday March
11th.  Everyone is welcome.  Please come and check us out.  We will be
talking about the upcoming Convention of the NFBNM.  We will also be talking
about fund raising, Chapter membership and we will discuss our legislation.
Frances will bring the tote bags and Sylvia has asked that anyone who has
sold raffle tickets, please bring the money and if anyone would be willing
to help sell the tickets, both Sylvia and I have tickets for you.  Look
forward to seeing you on the 11th.

Don Burns