[NFB-NM] FW: Andy Baca

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:30:11 UTC 2017

From: Peggy Chong [mailto:peggychong at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:12 AM
Subject: Andy Baca

Hello Tonia;

Could you send this out to our NFB list?

Peggy

Sue Garnanez asked that I send to you the following information for the NFB
email list

Her beloved Andy Baca passed away on Sunday, March 26 from a massive heart
attack.

The Rosary service will be held on Thursday evening at Our Lady of Guadalupe
Catholic Church  at 1860 Griegos Rd. NW at 6:30pm.

The funeral will be held Friday at 3 pm at the United Methodist Church at
2210 Silver SE at 3pm.  A potluck reception will follow immediately after.
All are welcome to attend.

Sue is doing well.  She has her memories of Andy, always the life of the
party. HE was a Federationist for more than 40 years.  He attended 41 state
conventions and was looking forward to attending our convention this
weekend.  Andy often told me of taking the charter buses to national
conventions and how much fun the trips were, with the music and fellowship
on the busses, bonding members closer together.

Andy and Sue are members of the Albuquerque Chapter.  Often Andy would offer
up as a prize for the chapter's 50/50 drawings at the end of the chapter
meeting, a music CD of the artist of the month that he was thinking of.  Or
it might have been love songs for Valentine's Day, or his favorite Christmas
songs for the holidays.   No matter, Andy wanted to share his love for
music.

If you would like to send a card, you can send it to Sue P.O.  Box 4037,
Albuquerque, NM 87196

Peggy Chong