[NFB-NM] FW: Sun Van meeting for all interested.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 02:38:44 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 1:00 AM
Subject: Sun Van meeting for all interested.

Hi all,
Please circulate around Albuquerque. This email thread was sent to me earlier today and I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was interested in attending this meeting.
Tara

Good morning.  Calling all advocates!!!!!  Do you or someone you know have challenges with Sun Van?  Now is our chance to speak out and let
our voices be heard!!!    Please spread the word; there is strength in
numbers.  Please note that Elizabeth Rodriguez would like you to respond directly to her if you plan on attending and if you would like to add any concerns.

-------------------------

  Hello everyone, I received a call from Councilman Davis Office, the meeting addressing Sun Van issues/ concerns will be held on May 11, 2017 at 2pm, at the civic Plaza 9th floor, park in the under ground structure,  take your ticket  with you to be validated , a list of names of persons who would will  be attending to give support or to voice their concerns has been requested  by Council mans Davis Office. to ensure their will be enough space.  If you plan on attending, please  e mail or contact me ASAP, I would like to turn in the list no later that Tuesday (next week) also its not to late to submit issues to be addressed, Fritzi,  and Wendy would you please forward this email to your providers.  the more people we can get to attend to give support the better.

  Thanks

  Elizabeth

--

Elizabeth Rodriguez