[NFB-NM] FW: Bake Sale fundraiser benefiting the Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 23:53:40 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 3:36 PM
Subject: Bake Sale fundraiser benefiting the Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.

The following message is from Ernie Esquibel. Please circulate this around Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
Hello,
With excitement we have a date for our bake sale. It will take place on May 15, 2017 from the hours of 10am-2pm. The location will be 205 Silver Ave SW 87102, Silver Street Market.  We are need of bakers, I have recruited Monica Martinez to assist me at the bake sale.  If anyone wants to help it will be appreciated.  I have the following baked goods so far.
Cookies - 17doz biscochitos sold by the dozen, $5.00 per dozen.
Six dozen peanut butter cookies sold individually,  one for 50 cents or three for a dollar.
Banana bread loaves, blueberry and nut.
Small loaves 3.00, large loaves 5.00. I have several of each.
Apple muffins, one dozen sold individually for 3.00.
This is a good start. I know it will be  successful with group effort.
Any questions please contact me. (505) 269-5984 or earnestjake.ee at gmail.com Thank you