[NFB-NM] FW: November announcement for the ABQ chapter meeting.

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 01:33:29 UTC 2017

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:tmatzick06 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:35 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: November announcement for the ABQ chapter meeting.

Hello Tonia,
Please send the following:

Albuquerque Chapter meeting announcement

Would you like to have a say in who is elected to the Board of Directors for the next year? Do you have a desire to learn about how other blind people
have advocated for themselves so you can do the same? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, I invite you to join the National Federation
of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter at our November chapter meeting.