[NFB-NM] FW: Save the Date (as promised)

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:34:38 UTC 2017

From: Sarah Villavicencio [mailto:sarahrv at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 6:10 PM
To: Adelmo Vigil; Curtis Chong
Subject: Save the Date (as promised)

Greetings,

It's time to get excited!!! Our Annual State Convention is right around the
corner. Help us get the word out to all our federation friends and family so
that we can have the best attendance in history this 2018.

Attached I have created a "Save the Date" flyer, ready for printing, posting
, handing out, emailing  and spreading the word.

Below I have the information pasted from the flyer which is printed on our
NFBNM letterhead.

Registration forms will be out shortly, in the mean time  the key words are
"Save the Date".

Thank you in advance, for doing what you can to help us grow and prosper.

All the best,

Sarah R. Villavicencio,

Convention Registration Chair

NFBNM

SAVE THE DATE April 19-22,2018

National Federation of the Blind State Convention

Held at the

Sheraton Uptown

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Attend and gain information about positive ways to deal with blindness, find
out what blind people themselves are doing to shape their own futures, and
learn about resources that can help people with vision loss.

Peruse our exhibit hall on Friday and meet vendors demonstrating accessible
technology.

Who should attend?

People Losing Vision, Individuals who are Blind, Professionals, Blind
Parents, Parents of Blind Children, Blind Students, Seniors struggling with
vision loss, and anyone interested in advancing the cause of blind people.

Cost to attend:

Conference registration fee is $100, if registered by March 20th, 2018. This
includes two days of conference, two lunches, and banquet.

For more information visit: www.nfbnm.org <http://www.nfbnm.org/>  or,

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> Image removed by sender.

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> NFB New Mexico - Home Page

www.nfbnm.org

Our Mission: Our mission is to empower the blind and visually-impaired
people of New Mexico to achieve their highest potential. We believe that
with proper training ...

Call Registration Chair, Sarah R. Villavicencio

at 505-550-4220.