[NFB-NM] FW: Creating Options

Tonia Trapp tltrapp.7.467 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 02:59:26 UTC 2017

From: Nancy Burns [mailto:nlburns26 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:50 AM
To: 'Tonia Trapp'
Subject: Creating Options

Hi Tonia:

Please send this out on the list serve.  Thanks, Nancy

Variety is the spice of life.  Join the Creating Options support group and
share any concerns as they relate to vision loss.  Experiment with a fun,
hands-on exercise.  We will be tapping into our other senses.  Enjoy a
pumpkin spice cookie with your cup of coffee or tea.

This group meets the third Wednesday of each month.  The October meeting
will be held on Wednesday, October 18, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. until 12 noon.
Friends and family are always welcome.

New Mexico Commission for the Blind

2200 Yale Blvd. se

Albuquerque, New Mexico