[NFB-NM] FW: Invitation to a studio tour, from Carlos Sanchez

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:56:14 UTC 2018

From: Carlos Sanchez [mailto:legallyblindartistry at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:32 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Re: Studio tour

Hello,

This is Carlos Sanchez with Legally Blind Artistry. Please come out to our event at the Galleria de Corrales.

The address is 3923 Corrales Road, Corrales, New Mexico.

Hours of operation are May 5th and 6th from 10 to 5. Please feel free to stop by and check out all the beautiful and New creative art the Artists have created. Thanks for your time, see you there!

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org