[NFB-NM] NFB of NM parent and student scholarship applications due March 17

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 03:28:08 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Peggy Chong [mailto:chongpeggy10 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 12:41 PM
To: Tonia Trapp NFB
Subject: Can you email to our list?

Hello All:

This is a reminder that the 2018 NFB of New Mexico scholarship program is
coming to a close.  Applications for our 2018 student and parent scholarship
programs will close on March 17.

Our winners will receive funding that will assist them in attending our
national convention in Orlando Florida, the week of July 3 through July 8,
20`8.  Student scholarship winners also receive a cash award presented to
the student after fall of 2018 registration has been confirmed.

We are looking forward to more applications  for both programs!   Additional
information and the applications can be found at our website, www.nfbnm.org.

For more information, contact Peggy Chong at peggychong at earthlink.net or at
505-508-1978.