[NFB-NM] Official E-mail Address of the Student Division President

President NM Association of Blind Students president.nmabs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 21:03:09 UTC 2018

Hello Federation family!  I hope you are doing well. This message is to inform you that this is the official email address of the New Mexico Student Division President beginning back in December. The reason for this change is to simplify communication and to share the federation message with the world. The old email address will no longer be active at the end of this month. Please, feel free to pass this message along to all you know.  I apologize for any inconvenience. Should you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me.

Kaity Ellis, New Mexico Association of Blind Students President
Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico
president.nmabs at gmail.com
(575-694-4299
www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
www.nfb.org

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.)