[NFB-NM] Patrick Lopez

President NM Association of Blind Students president.nmabs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 22:18:00 UTC 2018

To all NM Student Division Members:

It is with deep sadness that I must inform all of you that we were notified this morning  of the passing of our friend and fellow division member, Patrick Lopez. At this time we have no information regarding services, but I will pass that information on to you as soon as I receive it.

Please keep the Lopez family and all of Patrick’s friends in your prayers. To all division members, I am sorry for the loss of our friend. I know he will be greatly missed by all of us. Please feel free to contact either Adelmo or me should you need to do so.

Sincerely,
Kaity

Kaity Ellis, New Mexico Association of Blind Students President
Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico
president.nmabs at gmail.com
(575-694-4299
www.nfbnm.org

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
www.nfb.org

(National Federation of the Blind - Live the life you want.)