[NFB-NM] FW: Creating Options

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:59:06 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Nancy Burns [mailto:nlburns26 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 7:09 PM
Subject: Creating Options

             2018 January Creating Options

Join the upbeat and friendly Creating Options support group.  This month the
focus will be on our thoughts and plans for the new year.  If vision loss is
a concern, please bring such concerns  where they may be discussed openly
and shared with others. The discussion will be facilitated by Nancy and Don
Burns. Family and friends are always welcome.  Coffee and goodies will be
served.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 10:00 to 12 noon

2200 Yale Blvd. SE

Albuquerque, New Mexico