[NFB-NM] FW: NFB of New Mexico Web Page and Registration Now Available

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 00:12:13 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Curtis Chong [mailto:chong.curtis at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:30 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: NFB of New Mexico Web Page and Registration Now Available

Greetings fellow Federationists:

I am pleased to announce that a web page containing all of the important
information about our upcoming NFB of New Mexico convention is now
available. You can now find out when and where our annual convention will be
held, and you can also register for the convention-either online or using
the traditional Word form. Simply point your browser to this link:

http://nfbnm.org/convention.aspx

I look forward to seeing everyone at the largest gathering of blind people
to be held in New Mexico this year.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong