[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:32:13 UTC 2018

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ALBUQUERQUE

CHAPTER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

When:

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

6:00-8:00 PM

Reminder: Please arrive at 5:00PM if you wish to order dinner.

Where:

Copper Canyon Café

5455 Gibson Blvd. SE.

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108

(505) 266-6318

Topics:

We will be holding elections and collecting membership dues. We will also
take a bird's-eye view of the NFB Pledge as we discuss its significance to
us individually and as an organization.

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work