[NFB-NM] status of October issue of Que Pasa: no submissions yet

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 18:00:04 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you all know that so far, I have received no
submissions for the October issue of our newsletter. If we do not have
adequate submissions for this issue, then we will skip this one and publish
again in January. I would be happy to put the newsletter together for
October-but we need articles in order to make that happen.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org