[NFB-NM] Que Pasa: moving next publication date to Febary 1, due to scarcity of material

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:52:40 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I think that we are all quite busy and tied up with preparing for the
upcoming holidays, so I am moving the anticipated publication date of the
next Que Pasa from January 1 to February 1, in the hope that we will have
enough material for a newsletter by then. If you have anything to send me
now, please do. I have very little to put into the newsletter at present. I
will send out another email in early January soliciting articles, and we
will see what happens.

I want to wish all of you a blessed and merry Christmas, and a happy new
year!

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org