[NFB-NM] FW: State Convention Information and Registration

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:22:36 UTC 2019

From: Sarah Villavicencio [mailto:nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2019 11:42 PM
Subject: State Convention Information and Registration

We would like to invite you to attend the 2019 Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico. As mentioned before, it will be held April 4-7, 2019 at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Hotel & Spa,  <https://maps.google.com/?q=1000+Woodward+Pl.+NE,+Albuquerque,+NM+87102&entry=gmail&source=g> 1000 Woodward Pl. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102.

Everyone is invited to attend the Board of Directors Meeting thatwill be held at 7:30 p.m. on April 4.

Join us as we work together to shape our future, and be a part of the largest gathering of blind people to be held in New Mexico!

This year our national representative will be Mr. Ron Brown, Second Vice President of the National Federation of the Blind.

Take note that this year our convention format has changed significantly. The major change is that our general session will be in three parts, with Part 1 commencing on Friday morning, Part 2 on Saturday afternoon  and concluding with Part 3 Sunday morning. The banquet will be as usual on Saturday evening.  Our planning committee is currently working on the agenda, and shortly after it becomes available I will send this out.

Kindly let us have your response by March 1, 2019 so that we may register you at our lower rate.

Please see attachment for more details, information and registration form. You may also register online by following the links on our www.nfbnm.org

website.

Note that our online registration has a small glitch in that it may indicate “incomplete payment.” Trust that as long as you receive a PayPal email, your payment has gone through.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or anything at all.

Registration Chair

Sarah R. Villavicencio, 505-550-4220

NFBNM.ABQchapter.Treasurer at gmail.com

Mailing Address: