[NFB-NM] FW: February State Fundraiser

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:16:12 UTC 2019

From: Ernest Esquibel [mailto:earnestjake.ee at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:41 AM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: February State Fundraiser

Hello Tonia:

Would you please post the following? Thank you.

On February 16th 2019 a fundraiser for the State Affiliate will be held at Sam's Club at 1421 N Renaissance Blvd NE Albuquerque, from 10am-5pm.

I'm asking those members that volunteered to help please report at 9am.

This will be a Frito pie sale and bake sale.

Frito pie bowls will be $5.00 and baked goods will be priced accordingly.

Canned sodas will be $1.00.

Several members have volunteered to donate baked goods and items for the Frito pie. However, we still need baked goods and bags of fritos. Please contact me if you're able to donate.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Ernie Esquibel

Fundraising Chairperson State Affiliate

505-269-5984

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller