[NFB-NM] FW: March fundraiser for the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter.

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:40:33 UTC 2019

From: Tara Chavez [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:03 PM
To: nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Subject: March fundraiser for the National Federation of the Blind of New
Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter.

Attention Chapter Members, Friends and Family!!

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 between 7:00 am and 2:00pm
<x-apple-data-detectors://1>  the NFB of NM Albuquerque Chapter is holding a
SPRING AND BRING SALE aka Rummage Sale and we need you to clean out your
closets for a good cause. Our Cause. the National Federation of the Blind of
New Mexico Albuquerque Chapter.

We will take just about anything clothing, furniture, kitchen items, toys,
athletic items, DVD's, Cd's, electronics, baby items, etc.

We can arrange a drop off or pick up between now and March 15
<x-apple-data-detectors://2> th <x-apple-data-detectors://2> .
<x-apple-data-detectors://2>

As mentioned at our last meeting we need: volunteers, donations, all hands
on deck!!! That being said, we are seeking help the weekend before to help
prep/clean Tara and Chris' yard as they are hosting this event.  Please
bring, If you can, 33 gallon trash bags to our next Chapter meeting next
week (Thank You)

Attached to this email is the Flyer, for you to print and hand out. Text
from the flyer is copied below.

Questions, comments, or volunteers please contact Ray at 505-236-8563.

I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

start of flyer...

SPRING AND BRING SALE

A Fundraiser Rummage Sale

to benefit  the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico Albuquerque
Chapter

Saturday, March 16, 2019 <x-apple-data-detectors://4>

7:00 am  <x-apple-data-detectors://5> - 2:00 pm

Come one, come all! There's something for everyone.

Clothing, furniture, kitchen items, toys, athletic items, DVD's, CD'S,
electronics, baby items, etc.

4000 Hendrix Rd. NE <x-apple-data-detectors://6>

Albuquerque, NM <x-apple-data-detectors://7>  87110

Corner of Morningside and Hendrix one block south of Montgomery and one
block east of Carlisle.

Our fundraisers help us promote self-confidence, and provide inspiration for
the blind and their loved ones.

With your support the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to raise the

expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles

between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you for your generosity.

...end of flyer

Tara Chavez, President

National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter

(505) 328-3349

Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com

Live the life you want.

www.nfbnm.org