[NFB-NM] FW: NFBNM Board meeting Agenda for Monday, July 29, 2019

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 02:18:02 UTC 2019

From: Adelmo Vigil [mailto:nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 8:17 PM
To: Caroline Benavidez <CROUNDS1 at msn.com>; NFB Albuquerque Chapter President
<nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>; Curtis Chong <chong.curtis at gmail.com>; 'Tonia
Trapp' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>; 'Nathalie Martin'
<nfbsanjuanpresident at gmail.com>; Peggy Hayes
<nfbnm.whitesandschapter at gmail.com>; Martin Gallegos
<beyondthecane at msn.com>; Urja Lansing <urjalansing at q.com>; Sharon Dandy
<sdandy51 at msn.com>; Ernest Esquibel <earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>; Adelmo Vigil
<nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com>
Cc: NFB NM Mesilla Valley Chapter President
<nfbnmmesillavalleypresident at gmail.com>; Kaden Calahan <k5kgc at hotmail.com>;
Carlos Sanchez <legallyblindartistry at gmail.com>; Alexander, Lucy, CFB
<Lucy.Alexander at state.nm.us>; Veronica <mad.tewe at gmail.com>
Subject: NFBNM Board meeting Agenda for Monday, July 29, 2019

National federation of the blind of New Mexico

Greetings Federation Family

The NFBNM board of Directors invite you to join us for our board meeting on
Monday, July 29, 2019 at 7-00 pm to 9-00 pm.

The meeting will be held via conference call.

The number to call is: 515:604:9094

The access code is: 679-810-926

Together with hope, love and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.

We can live the life we want.

Board Meeting Agenda

Attached and pasted below is the meeting agenda:

National Federation of the blind of New Mexico

Board meeting agenda

Monday, July 29, 2019

7:00 PM to 9-00 PM

Conference call:

The number is: (515) 604:9094

Access code is: 679-810-926

I: call to order

II: Roll call

III: introduction of guests

IV: Approval of Agenda

V: Approval of minutes of board meeting held Thursday, April 4, 2019.  Tonia
Trapp NFBNM Secretary

VI: Acceptance of treasurers report, Curtis Chong NFBNM Treasurer

VII: President's report, Adelmo Vigil NFBNM President

            A: Report on National Convention.

            b: NFBNM (BELL) program held in June.

VIII: NEW and unfinished business:

            a: Possible contract between NFBNM and the New Mexico Commission
for the Blind.  Main focus is on transition students and parents.

            b: Planning for leadership seminar and board meeting in the
fall.

            C: Request funding for NFBNM student division President to
attend Regional leadership seminar in California.

            D: Future legislation to work on.

E: Fundraising committee report, Ernest Esquibel  Fundraising chair.

X: Chapter and division reports

            a: NM Association of Blind Students report, Kaden Calahan
president

            b: Parents of Blind Children of NM report, Lucy Mallahan,
President

            c: SAGE senior Action Group Energy) report Veronica Smith,
President

            d: Chapter president reports, Albuquerque Chapter, Mesilla
Valley chapter, San Juan Chapter, West Mesa Chapter, and White Sands
chapter:

XI: Next board meeting will be held during our training in the fall:

XII: Comments from the audience:

XIII: Adjourn: