[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:30:22 UTC 2019

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF ALBUQUERQUE

CHAPTER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

When:

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

6:00-8:00 PM

Reminder: Please arrive at 5:00PM if you wish to order dinner.

Where:

Copper Canyon Café

5455 Gibson Blvd. SE.

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108

(505) 266-6318

Topics:

We will read and discuss an article from the May 2019 issue of the Braille
Monitor, titled

“Kindness is Greater than Fear: Changing Access Denials by Finding the Roots
of Conflict” by Sassy Outwater-Wright. The article is available at the
following link:

 <https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm19/bm1905/bm190505.htm>
https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm19/bm1905/bm190505.htm

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work