[NFB-NM] Albuquerque Chapter Upcoming Fundraising Events

Adelmo Vigil nfbnewmexicopresident at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:40:58 UTC 2019

Albuquerque Chapter Upcoming Fundraising Events

Greetings Federation Family,

I just wanted to send a quick note on our chapter fundraising efforts. We
recently have had a successful Panda Express meal event in August and a meal
event hosted at Chello Grill in September.

In October we will be selling Boo-Pops (Halloween Cake Pop Bouquet) $15.00
for 6 cake pops spookily arranged. Presale going on now until October 20th
and all bouquets will be delivered the weekend before Halloween.

Last for the year in fundraising, we will again be selling Caramel and
Chocolate Apples each for $5.00. This will be ongoing throughout the month
of November. You can place orders by Wednesday each week and receive them by
that weekend.

Flyers and more details will be out for each event. If anyone is interested
in selling, assisting in making of items or simply would like to make a
monetary donation towards the costs of these items, please reach out to us
for details.  The more we have in donations, the more the Albuquerque
Chapter makes in profit which ultimately benefits all of us.

For information on any of the events please contact me, Ray at

505-236-8563.

As you all know, our fundraisers help us promote self-confidence and provide
inspiration for the blind and their loved ones.  This year through our
fundraising efforts, we were able to buy a new PA system for our monthly
meetings, provide stipends to those members who attended the National
Convention in Las Vegas, and allowed us to contribute donations to state and
national scholarship recipients.

With your support, the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Raymond Saavedra, Fundraising Chair of the Albuquerque Chapter