[NFB-NM] FW: West Mesa Chapter meeting and fund raiser announcement (take 2)

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 03:46:54 UTC 2019

From: Veronica Smith

Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 10:04 PM
Subject: West Mesa Chapter meeting and fund raiser announcement (take 2)

Tonia, please send this out to all of our members! Thank you, Veronica

The West Mesa Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will be
hosting it's annual breakfast burrito fund raiser on Saturday, September
14th

How it works:  Call either German at (505) 7025044 or Veronica (505)
269-1034.

Our burritos this year are coming from Twisters so what we need to know is
your meat choice: ground beef, ham, bacon, carne adovada or sausage and
chile of choice, red, green, both or none. Also how many you want.

Your cost: Whatever you want to donate. That is how it works!

Please let us know as soon as possible: No later than midnight on Tuesday,
September 10.

Where: Paradise Hills United Methodist church

4700 Paradise Blvd N. W.

Time: 10 a. m. to noon

I can't wait to see you!