[NFB-NM] Albuquerque Chapter -- Chello Grill Fund Raiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 22:40:10 UTC 2019

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Daphne Mitchell <dmitchell777 at bellsouth.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:34 AM
To: 'Tara Chavez' <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>; nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Subject: Albuquerque Chapter -- Chello Grill Fund Raiser

Good evening, Tara and Tonia:

Please forward the following announcement to the chapter and state listservs.

Thank you,

Daphne

As shared at the August and September Albuquerque Chapter meetings, we will host a fundraiser at Chello Grill this month!

Please distribute the attached flyer to family, friends, neighbors, and your social media. When the flyer is presented at checkout, Chello Grill will donate 50% of each transaction to the Albuquerque Chapter. Multiple orders may be placed on a single transaction; we do not need to meet a quota for this fundraiser. The fundraiser is Saturday, September 21st from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM. The flyer may be used for dine in or carry out orders.

There are two flyers on the attached document. You may fold it in half and cut the paper to produce two flyers. The text of the flyer has been pasted below for convenience:

flyer start...

Chello Grill

Mediterranean Cuisine

Show this flyer during checkout at Chello Grill

Saturday, September 21st

11:00am-10:00pm

Chello Grill will donate

50% of the sales to

Albuquerque Chapter

5010 Cutler Ave. (San Mateo & I-40)
Albuquerque, NM

505-881-2299

www.chello <http://www.chello>  <http://grill.com/> grill.com

Valid 09/21/2019. Dine-in & Carry-out orders

Delivery not valid on this date.

Please show this flyer to your Chello Grill cashier for your sales to be counted.

...end